- direct perception of truth, fact; immediate apprehension.
- a fact, truth, etc., perceived in this way.
- a keen and quick insight.
- the quality or ability of having such direct perception or quick insight.
- an immediate cognition of an object not inferred or determined by a previous cognition of the same object.
- any object or truth so discerned.
- pure, untaught, noninferential knowledge.
Medical knowledge is amazing… knowing physically what is going on inside the body helps us figure out how to help treat it and hopefully alleviate symptoms.
But the truth is, that among the miracles and breakthroughs and life-saving medications and surgical interventions that modern medicine provides, there are many… many… many gaps.
So much left unknown.
In medical school I became painfully aware of how little modern medicine really knows about any single illness. And how for every one process or illness that medicine has begun to understand, there are 100 more that it has no clue about.
- That often there are no drugs that can fix everything.
- That sometime there are no operations that can magically cure everything.
- There is no lab test that can accurately say what is truth for you and why this is happening right now and in exactly this way… and why these are your symptoms and why this happened to you and not your brother or sister.
- That out beyond the miracles of modern medicine, there are other miracles… miracles brought on by spirit and faith.
- That there are healings and cures that happen all the time even without medical intervention.
- And that there is a dark side, too, of modern medicine… that there are interventions that harm, that there are side effects that do not fix the problem and worse yet, cause other ones.
I began to understand and deeply appreciate that medicine has limitations, whereas intuition does not.
That medicine can harm, whereas spirit does not.
So I appreciate medicine for what it offers
…and I honor intuition for what it adds.
I truly believe that both medical knowledge and intuitive information provide different but equally important answers to what is going on inside our body.
If we think all we are is a body, than medicine is likely to meet your needs well enough.
But at the point when it becomes obvious to us that there is more going on in here then just a linear biochemical process… that there is a movement of energy and a flow of spirit through us that goes well beyond how one cell reacts to another… at that point, it is not satisfying any more to merely attempt to treat a symptom with a medication.
Intuitive information combined with medical knowledge
is more powerful than either standing alone.
Both are factual. Both are healing. Both are relevant.
Yes, I truly believe information received from intuition is absolutely as factual as information gleaned from your blood work.
Both are necessary to pull it all together and figure out the bigger picture of why you are on the journey you are on.
The very act of opening to, trusting in, and receiving intuitive information gains you direct access to that which is beyond understanding in modern medicine.
Going more deeply into your health journey and answering the bigger questions of “why this disease” and “why now” and “why in this exact way” requires that we go deeper then lab results and prescription medications.
Full understanding requires that we access information that is not printed out in your medical record. It requires that we access intuition.
It requires taking the intuitions we receive and viewing them through the lens of medical knowledge.
This is exactly what I do and what I love to do.
Using intuition I can see not only your illness but your unique health strengths as well, and we can use these strengths to heal faster.
As a result of looking at the entire picture we actually heal the dynamic that created the illness, not just treat the resulting symptoms.
The bottom line is you get a deeper meaning and understanding of what you are going through and why, along with powerful relief and real, sustainable results.
Let me help you find the relief of seeing the depth and meaning of your health journey from both angles.
Whether it is through private one-on-one consultations, eCourses, eBooks or programs, I know that working together we can get you the answers you need to find relief and move towards healing and well being.
My services are closed as of May 2nd, 2013 while I tend to an immediate family crisis.
I apologize for any inconvenience this is for those that are seeking intuitive medical guidance, and I encourage you to subscribe to my newsletter or follow me on FB… where I will do my very best to continue my weekly blog posts on informative topics and keep you posted on the latest medical literature.
I have hundreds of free holistic healing articles and a wealth of helpful topics on my blog here!
Thank you for your compassion and your understanding.
Laura Koniver, MD